Delegate Carbonara released Lisk Cute Assistant, a Telegram bot to manage Lisk Nodes
Lisk Cute Assistant is a Telegram bot that enables users to safely manage their node from anywhere, remotely and just using Telegram.
Let’s say your node forks or gets out of sync with other nodes, it enables you to rebuild the node after your authentication. Or you need to debug issues over the fly by inspecting the logs. Or just check the CPU/RAM usage. Let’s say all the tasks that a normal node owner should do, are in this telegram bot.
Carbonara stated that in the next release he will also implement Email alerts and eventually even SMS or phone call.
Nowadays the most important features are:
- Block height check, comparing it to other nodes
- Server stats
- Remote rebuild from snapshot server
- Logs tailing & logs grep
- Minute by minute cronjobs to check the node health
- Authentication of requests via OTP (e.g. 2FA passwords from Google Authenticator) for sensitive tasks such as the rebuild
While the roadmap takes into account the following main improvements:
- Multi node management
- External heartbeat check
- Improve the snapshot rebuild possibilities
- More ways to communicate a different block height (Webhooks, email, sms, call)
Lisk Magazine is a project supported by Lisk Italian Group.