Road to Lisk Relaunch: what could we expect? A delegate’s point of view
Last November, the Lisk community had the pleasure to take part in the Berlin Lisk Meetup. Live and online on Youtube, we had the privilege of knowing the date of the Relaunch: 20 February 2018. But due to a lack of tangible results, this last meeting resulted in a severe investors correction and the Lisk price fell down below $8. What could we expect for the next big Lisk event?
Back to the future
It was not the first meeting organized at the LiskHQ Sony Center’s office but this one had a better organization. The team created great expectations with important claims: the coming of the Lisk Core and the famous Lisk rebranding. People were really excited about this meeting and the team perfectly organized the event: a lot of food and beverage, security guards, Youtube Live stream provided by a professional video team and a panel of high level speakers, including Max Kordek.
Unfortunately, from the community point of view, not everything went as planned. Beside the presentation of the current Lisk products, such as Lisky and LiskJS, the only announcements were some new dates to postpone the release of the new tools. You could easily imagine the guests’ disappointment.
So what could we expect for the next big Lisk event? Let say “to the moon“, but why? First of all, we need to highlight the change of the event’s name, from “Lisk rebrand” to “Lisk relaunch”. This decision was made by Max himself. Indeed, he said it is more like a relaunching than a rebranding. Of course, we already know that the cute Obelisk logo will be removed, but Max said that this rebranding will include a lot of new features:
- The Lisk explorer will no longer exist and its fonctionality will be included in the Lisk Nano client;
- A brand new and easy to use Lisk Nano client with many new features;
- A new website, a new communication campaign
In other words: a new way to think about Lisk! Next to that, this meeting must be a proof of excellence for the Lisk team.
This time, they have to deliver what they have promised:
- All of the information about the rebranding;
- The release of the Lisk Core 1.0 and the releated information, such as new Exchange partners;
- The date, or better, the release of the Lisk Toolkit in its alpha version;
- The 2018 timeline agenda will be released, focusing on the main products.
Written by LiskPro.com
Lisk Magazine is a project supported by Lisk Italian Group.