Binance 2.0 Announced, It Will Bring 9 New Features
Binance, one of the exchanges with the highest trading volume for LSK/BTC, recently announced the new version 2.0 of its web platform. In this article we will shortly introduce all the new features.
On June 13th, Binance announced in a blog post the new version of its site, that will bring 9 new features. This is an interesting news for all the owners of Lisk, since it also listed on this exchange. According to Coinranking, LSK is currently listed on 28 exchanges; while Coinmarketcap indicates a trading volume of $7 million in one day, whereof about $600,000 traded on Binance.
The new version of Binance (you can see a preview of the beta version here) will introduce several improvements that we analyze below:
- Introduction of margin trading tab: on each webpage, for any trading pair that supports margin trading, users will be able to toggle between exchange and margin trading options;
- One-stop shop for buying crypto using cash: it is a new webpage that contains all the available options for buying cryptocurrency using fiat, both by converting to stablecoins or using a credit card;
- A comprehensive User Center: it displays all the information in one place. For example, users will be able to see balances and commissions, trading fee levels, balances and volumes as well as open orders;
- Sitewide visual enhancements: improvement of the user experience through the use of a more consistent visual language across different parts of the website;
- More information about Binance: in the homepage, we can now find auto-scroll of the latest offerings across the ecosystem, news bulletins at the bottom and an announcement section under the banner slides that displays important news bulletins. Moreover, the new header and footer contain links to the various division of the Binance ecosystem;
- Improved support for 15 languages: the team that works on translations has been expanded, so now there is at least one person who is local speaker for each supported language. This will lead to a better user experience across the website;
- “About Binance” section becomes more interactive: it will better represent how the exchange has expanded into an entire blockchain ecosystem that includes several divisions;
- Increased website performance: in order to support all the new features, a better back-end framework has been introduced. Moreover, the performance and the security have been increased;
- Renewed Support Center: user experience has been enhanced also through the Customer Support. The new page includes a search bar to quickly access solutions to the problems, as well as the most frequently used support topics.
The changes will be introduced in the next few days, with the final adoption of the new platform 2.0.