Elite Center & EliteX Prizes – Article Competition
The challenge consists in the production of articles and blog posts that feature Lisk SDK and its applications. This competition is hosted by Elite Center and EliteX.io. The contest is open until 31st October and it will reward participants with 2.500 LSK and more than 50.000 EXT.
The aim of this campaign is to foster dissemination activities lead by Lisk supporters, in order to push blockchain enthusiasts to delve into and understand the Lisk SDK, and even inspire new and innovative blockchain projects.
The articles will be judged on the quality and accuracy, as well as on the innovation aspect and the feasibility of the potential developments.
In addition to reward the winners, everyone who submits an article will receive a small participation prize for his efforts.
First Prize: 1.500 LSK/person
Second Prize: 700 LSK/person
Third Prize: 300 LSK/person
Prize from 4th to 10th position: 7.000 EXT*/person
Each participant will receive at least 1.000 EXT.
*EXT is the EliteX exchange token, which will be distributed in December 2019.
8th – 31st October, 2019
- The technical advantages of Lisk SDK and how to use the Lisk SDK to quickly develop sidechain applications.
- Achieve cross-chain transactions within the Lisk ecosystem using the SDK.
- Create smart contracts using the SDK in a Lisk sidechain application.
- Based on a deep understanding of the Lisk SDK roadmap and technology, provide an analysis of Lisk ecosystem development.
- All content must be the author’s original writing, expressing their personal view and ideas, as well as with the acknowledgment of information sources used.
- Articles must display a deep understanding of Lisk technology and ecosystem and must be factually correct.
- Provide source code of new initiatives is not compulsory but preferred.
In order to be eligible to receive a price, you have to post your article on a public website/social media and send the link to [email protected] with the title “Elite Competition + your account number in EliteX”. To participate in the contest it is required to have passed the KYC process.
The winners will be announced on EliteX’s website (announcement section) on 15th November, 2019.
About Elite Center and EliteX.io
Elite Center (https://twitter.com/EliteCenter_) is the world’s first Lisk incubator. There are two incubators located at Xiamen, China and Toyko, Japan. Elite Center provides support and resources to projects focused on Lisk ecosystem and is active in promoting Lisk-related activities, with the aim of disseminating Lisk blockchain at both local and global level.
EliteX (https://www.elitex.io) is an exchange dedicated to serving Lisk’s ecosystem environment by providing tokens trading and financial solutions for DAPPs development. The exchange has BTC, ETH, USDT, GNY, XRP, IOTX, LML and EOS trading pairs and also staking services for IoTex and Decred.
DAPPs on Lisk function as sidechains, wholly independent blockchains which are hosted on the Lisk mainchain (Mainnet). Lisk sidechains are an innovation that helps to bypass the speed and scalability issues that have proven to be difficult roadblocks for blockchain development and growth to date. With a near unlimited capacity to host DAPPs, the Lisk mainchain aims to facilitate cross-token transactions across the whole network without slowing down during a heavy transaction workload.