Confused About Delegates’ Statements? Let’s Clear the Situation
Many statements and changes happened in the last few weeks and for some Lisk holders it is complex to follow the latest updates. Featured here: Carbonara, Hirish, TonyT908, Elite group, Stellardynamic and some standby delegates.
The first announcement that started the chain of news was made by TonyT908: on September 30th, he announced to decrease his sharing percentage from 30% to 20%. He does not personally benefit from this change as his personal share does not change: this distribution allows him to increase the fund (from 10% to 20%) to contribute more to deserving community members and promising projects.
The fund address is public and it is possible to monitor his contributions: https://explorer.lisk.io/address/1005304990029125475L
On October 6th, delegate carbonara announced on Discord the departure from Elite group, so now he is an independent delegate. The delegate is no more managed by a single person, but it’s a group of people working on Contributions.space, a mix of Patreon & BAT for Youtube, Github, Reddit and Medium creators. The project is a Lisk sidechain and their aim is not to create a PoC but an actual business out of it. The group stopped temporarily the reward sharing, using the funds to finance the growth of the project and team.
As already mentioned in a previous article, also Stellardynamic is no more sharing rewards: the 30% that was shared to voters is now split evenly (+10% each) between Sidechain Solutions, Lisk USA and the delegate itself. Voters will receive Moracle tokens proportional to their voting percentage when Moracle sidechain will be released. His Lisk contributions have already been featured here and here.
Lisk Elite updated its list of members: Carolina, Lwyrup, Crodam, Zy1349, BlackSwan (and of course Carbonara) are no more required to be voted in order to receive the rewards. This means that they become independent delegates. It’s not clear if they will share a reward. You can check your status here: http://liskelite.com/checker
Recently, also Hirish decided to reduce his sharing percentage from 35% to 15%, starting from this month. He prefers to give more in donations to active community members and to kickoff Sapiens Project by also paying for contributions.
If you are now interested in voting for new delegates, here we list some deserving members. [Disclaimer: the writer of this article expresses his own personal opinions]
Top 5 standby delegates
– Part of the Lisk Center Utrecht board;
– Developing: Lisk Roulette PoC – Lisk.Directory PoC – Lisk Genesis – Lisk Vision – Lisk Configurator – lisknames.io;
– no LSK sharing rewards, only sidechain tokens.
– Wrote the Tic-Tac-Toe tutorial;
– Currently working on 2 SDK PoC’s;
– Developed: Lisk Node Monitor Bot – EliteX Market Data Bot;
– Found and reported several bugs in Lisk Hub, Core, Explorer, SDK and Docs;
– 30% shared.
– well, if you are reading this article it means that you know how big is our effort in spreading Lisk. Over 170 released articles and 3 million people reached on Twitter demonstrate our involvement
– 40% shared.
– Audits the Lisk code in search of security issues;
– 11 vulnerabilities accepted by LiskHQ;
– no sharing rewards.