Featured in this news update:
– Lisk Foundation’s Financial Update (June)
– Dissolution of Lisk Elite group, Part 2
– Delegates’ overview
Lisk Foundation’s Financial Update (June)
According to the report
, the Foundation holds € 3.71 million
( + € 100k compared to previous report) and CHF 1,72 million
( – CHF 100k compared to previous report). In addition, it owns 2,675 BTC
, 62,000 GBYTE
and 8.9 million LSK
(no changes). This means that the total assets correspond to about $ 43 million.
In relation to the monthly expenses, the picture below summarizes the costs linked with each department:
Dissolution of Lisk Elite group, Part 2
In the first article we described the debate that lead to the dissolution of the biggest delegate group.
This time the community discussion shifted from the reasons behind the death of Elite group (undestand the past) to the creation of a shortlist of deserving names (build the future).
In relation to the contrasts between some former Elite members (savetheworld, forgeroflisk, someonesomeone..) and Bigfisher, Hedy sent a spreadsheet to motivate the expenditures made using the Elite’s funds (link to the statement
). The story has not a conclusion and many aspects are still shady for people outside Elite group, we will see if it will continue as a legal action or the whole drama is already ended.
Many former Elite delegates are now official individual pools:
- luiz, liskjp, bigfisher, leo share 30%;
- will, liskroad, seven, xujian, cai, eastwind_ja, badman0316, phinx, kc, loveforever, yuandian, hua, luxiang7890, bigtom, jiandan, elonhan, hong, catstar, kaystar, dakini share 25%;
- china shares 20%;
- mrgr, carbonara, someonesomeone, forger_of_lisk, jong, chamberlain, savetheworld, spacetrucker, goodtimes, veriform are now part of Lisk Initiative (LI) and share 20% (excluding Carbonara, no sharing). They still have the “vote for all” rule, that should be removed in about 2 weeks;
- threelittlepig and rooney made a payment, but it is not known the % shared;
- bilibili, augurproject, grajsondelegate, mac, panzer, crolisk, jixie, menfrei did not make payments nor came on Discord to present themself.
joined a donation pool, raising 1,500 LSK that should be shared among Lisk contributors. (link of the statement
Lisk Magazine plans to release the full list of “Hosts Not Ghosts” campaign in the next days.
According to LiskMonitor
, in the past week there was a huge change in delegate positions: GDT gained 27 million LSK and individuals gained 37M votes.
At individual level, most of the forging delegates received about 400-700k votes, but the most voted delegates
The biggest individual losses
came up for panzer
[-977k] and standby delegates in lower positions.
Thanks to the new campaign, it will be possible to receive 1 free LSK
(more info soon).
Lisk Magazine is a project supported by Lisk Italian Group and Lisk Support.
Support our work, vote for Lisk Magazine.